To get the Early Bird price, please:
1. Send your booking form and pay a £50 deposit now (or just pay the total in one go).
The Early Bird price is available until 29th February 2020.
2. Follow this up by paying any outstanding balance by 15th March 2020. If that’s a problem, please talk to us.
If you are booking after 29th February:
Send your booking form and please pay the full price all in one go. If you can’t do that pay the deposit now and the balance by 15th March. If that’s a problem get in touch with us.
|Early Bird (see above)||Full Prices|
|Double room||See note below||See note below|
with lunch and evening meal.
The camping option and non-residential option has a limit on places: please book soon to guarantee your choice.
There are no dedicated double rooms available at the venue, however, we may allocate up to three of the smaller multi-bed rooms to people/couples who have some special needs. If that applies to you please let us know and we’ll consider your request. In this case please book soon. The price for this would be £205 (early bird) and £225 (full price).
Pay either £50 deposit or the full amount by bank transfer to the following account.
NB We have a new bank account: please do not pay into the old account.
McCoCo-CCI (NOT McCoCo)
Please use internet banking. It helps us a lot if you can do that.
If you do not have internet banking, please send a cheque payable to McCoCo-CCI to Kate. We’ll email you the address to send it to.
- On receipt of your payment, you will receive a booking confirmation. The balance is due by 15th March 2020.
- Complete the form on this page and return it to us. If you cannot do this online you may print it off and send it to us at the address that we send to you. Otherwise send us the same info in an email.
Please book soon, and here’s why…
- If you leave it….you might find it’s full up! Last year we came close to being fully booked. Secure your place now.
- You will have a better chance of any accommodation requests being met.
- You’ll help secure the event.
- Sometimes we share the venue with another group (of nice people, of course… usually young people doing outside activities in the woods.). It’s never a problem to us as they use different parts of the grounds and building to us, so they sleep and hang out elsewhere. We only ever see them at meal times. However if we get good numbers early on we have a better chance of sole use of the venue. We can then ‘spread out’ even more.
Donations for bursaries for others
We are unable to subsidise places for folks who may not afford to come to McCoCo out of our general pot: the full fees that people pay allow no surplus.
We therefore have a separate bursary fund and you may, if you wish, donate to that fund to help others come to the event. Please add the extra amount to your own fee, and let us know via the booking form on this page.
Bursary requests i.e. reduced fees
If finding the money is preventing you from booking please let us know. We may be able to help via the separate fund mentioned above.