Thursday 30th April 4.00pm
to Monday 4th May 3.00pm
If you arrive late on the Thursday, we’ll keep food for you.
On departure day we’ll try to arrange the closing circle around bus times so bus travellers don’t miss it.
If you want to attend less than the whole time please talk to us. We’ll consider such requests case by case.
Please see the booking page for prices.
01899 850 228
For a map:
Here’s the venue info:
Millrigg Road, Wiston
BIGGAR ML12 6HT
01899 850 228
On the venue’s website there is extensive travel information. However, before you look at that here are some non-comprehensive pointers from us…
By road from England (all parts except north of Newcastle-upon-Tyne)
- Take the M6 north. You’ll go past Carlisle.
- Around Gretna take the A74(M).
- At Junction 13, i.e. at Abington Services, turn right onto the A702 (direction Biggar).
- (NB: A few miles before Junction 13 is a left turn onto the A702, direction Glenochar. Do not take this!)
- After 2km turn left onto the A73. After about 6km turn left onto the B7055. Go through the village. The venue is on your right after 2km.
Public transport from England
- Go by train to Edinburgh.
- Go to the bus station (5 – 10 minutes’ walk).
- Get the 101 (Edinburgh – Dumfries) bus.
- Get off at the junction of A73 and B7055, after Lamington (about one mile from the venue). Tell the driver you’re going to Wiston.. It takes about 90 minutes.
- Phone us (see contact page) and we’ll pick you up. Let us know beforehand about your plan.
- Go by train to Lanark.
- Get the bus (or taxi) from Lanark, as per Wiston Lodge website.
If you are requesting or offering a lift please put that on your booking form. Mick is coordinating this (see contact page).
Accommodation pre- and post- McCoCo
Staying on?… Arriving early?…
If you would like to stay with a co-counsellor in Scotland before or after the event please ask us.
Contact Mick. see Contact page.
We’ll try to help.